Forum Title: Spillcock
I just bought my first house and the spillcock in the front yard comes up from ground. When I use it water shoots out from around the screw on the handle. The screw is so rusted I can't get it off so I bought a new spillcock, but I dug and dug and can't find where this one attaches anywhere. Can anyone help???
Category: Plumber Post By: RANDALL WILLIAMSON (Clovis, CA), 04/23/2017

Pics would help tremendously.

- LUCILLE HANSON (Omaha, NE), 10/01/2017

It attaches at the base of the spigot. Problem your pipes seem real fragile. Clean it up with CLR, then apply a few squirts of PBlaster to penetrate the threads, then go to town.

- REBECCA WRIGHT (Baytown, TX), 10/03/2017

Here are some pics

- ROBERTA GUERRERO (North Port, FL), 10/08/2017

Helpful Links, Guidance & Tips For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779