Forum Title: Need to know what this thing is called.
The part with the broken threading, been googling but can't even seem to find even any pictures of sinks that have one
Category: Plumber Post By: WANDA FOSTER (Lawrence, KS), 01/30/2016

Durham steel fitting where made for drains on old cast iron systems. Cut that off behind the fitting. use a band seal fitting and install a new plastic drain. be careful. the next nipple going into the wall maybe just a rotten. You might have to go into the wall and replace the tee. That nipple will not come of the tee.

- JUAN COLLINS (Lakeville, MN), 09/06/2017

get rid of it and go to plastic

- VIOLET STEVENSON (Rochester Hills, MI), 09/07/2017

looks like a 1/8 bend with a rusted busted nipple in it

- SIDNEY BLAIR (St. Louis, MO), 10/08/2017

Plumbing Support & Resources For Homeowners & Businesses

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779