Forum Title: Need to figure out faucet brand
Hey guys, hoping you can help me out. My bathroom faucet is leaking, took it apart and figured I probably need to replace o-ring of the valve. The bathroom was original remodeled by previous owners, and I looked everywhere but can't find a brand name. Figured to give it a shot here in the forum before I head out to a local plumbing shop. Any recommendation of what brand this might be? Maybe I didn't look close enough, but I can't find any name or symbol anywhere to determine who makes these.
Category: Plumber Post By: HARRY HOWARD (Fort Smith, AR), 07/30/2016

Some of these newer faucets are putting i.d. Tags on the hoses underneath you could check that if you haven't yet. Other option turn stop valve off under the sink remove stem and bring it to a local supply house they might have the part if not be able to point you in the right direction. Depending on how much time you feel like putting into it if you search and figure out the brand you might be able to get the parts for free. A lot of company's like Kohler, Delta, Moen, etc warranty their products.

- JAIME RAMSEY (San Marcos, TX), 09/01/2017

look here

- CLINTON PADILLA (Fort Wayne, IN), 09/10/2017

Thank you for the replies!!! I'm 99% certain from looking at other pictures that these are Elements of Design brand. Since it's about 7 yr old, obviously they don't carry this particular handle style, though nozzle part is nearly the same. Just saw Lowes carries EoD brand, so will see if they have replacement o-rings to try it out. Also, I did replace the hoses going to the hot/cold faucets awhile back, don't have those anymore, but the hoses going to the middle nozzle where water is combined - that one should be original. Maybe it has some tags. Appreciate the help!!!

- MELVIN GUZMAN (Passaic, NJ), 10/05/2017

Resources & Links For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779